New Product Introduction (NPI) is something more that only manufacture of the first information or production batch. This is a process, in which a product is emerging from a number of individual parts – project, research, test and service procedures, instructions, packing, logistics, material source preparation, subcontractors and many others. Taking into consideration, the success of our customer is our success, we always try that individual fragments of these specific puzzles fit well together and the implementation process runs as smoothly and quickly as possible. Good communication with the customers and information change between engineers, tradesmen, supply department employees are very important during new product introduction. The fact, that we are a relatively small organisation, allows very often easy exchange of information, and a direct phone or e-mail contact with persons dedicated to s specific project ensures no delays in response to occurring problems. The company’s small inertia and flexibility also contribute to efficient implementation. Fast transition from prototype to mass production, including capture and elimination of potential problems appearing in the initial stage of the product lifetime, is one of the basic factors of success of new product introduction. In connection with design and new product introduction we can offer our customers as follows:
- project development by experienced engineers who have a close contact with production
- project optimisation with regard to production technology and used components
- supply chain optimisation
- test and design examination performance (elimination of potential problems)
- test performance necessary for declaration of conformity (CE)
- test procedure development
- manufacture of short prototype, information and pre-production series
- control of changes during product lifetime
- guarantee and post-guarantee service
All to ensure successful start and production of device that will be market success.
Design and introduction of successful constructions into production are our speciality!