New Product Introduction – telemetry module, signalling unit for separators
At the request and in cooperation with Ecol-Unicon a telemetry module – signalling unit for petroleum derivative and grease separators produced by Ecol-Unicon was developed and launched into production. Ecol-Unicon is the largest Polish producer and distributor of water protection devices and the best known brand in rainwater treatment technology.
The signalling unit for separators is a modern processor device designed to control the levels of overflow, petroleum derivative/grease substances and sediment in water and wastewater facilities. The signalling unit has diodes located on the main panel for signalling sensor and device operation conditions. The device is also equipped with a USB port for communication with a computer.
The internal GSM module provides messaging (via SMS) to a mobile phone or tablet of the person responsible for the control of such water and wastewater facilities, and ensures a continuous control of the device status using a GPRS connection. The signalling unit is intended to operate outside the explosion hazard zone; the device:
- can monitor up to 3 sensors at the same time
- is able to control the conditions of two end switches
- has three potential-free relay outputs
- is equipped with an integrated sounder
- has a flash memory storing a system configuration and event history
- is equipped with a real time clock
- has a buffer power supply when an external battery is connected
The signalling unit is available in two options: as ~230V mains-powered and battery-powered device.